Thread: 79 930 for sale
View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to cardsrule
Ok once again this car is for sale. I got so busy with the new house and crazy busy at work and kinda slacked off on listing it, but no more!! I spent about 5 hours yesterday at work (PATRICK MOTORSPORTS) and did a full PPI on the car with our other factory trained tech. To tell the truth I was stoked to see the leak down numbers as low as they are, 3-4% a crossed the board (engine was warm). I also did a nut and bolt on the suspension and replaced the shift rod seal at the tranny and topped of the fluids. Overall this car is like a 9.5 out of 10 mechanically, one small oil leak and the 3rd gear syncro is just starting to be temperamental if you try and speed shift. The body is super clean with a few small chips and one small dent in the right fender. The interior is ok, the dash was dyed black (not well). The seats are in great shape.

I have driven this car 6 times this year (one time on the track just to show a student the line). I am starting a 84 3.6 conversion race car so I would love to give this car a new home. With the leak down as low as it is and everything sorted this car is worth much more than 30k but that is what i am asking. If you would like other parts like A/C (I have a compressor that is included) I would be happy to find them and give you the best deal I can at work. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Would be open for a trade for a 996 or 996TT

Thanks,
Scott
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300479507827

Past:79 930 EFI
Old 10-10-2010, 06:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)