View Single Post

Well kids I don't know, being old and deaf....particularly in the higher frequencies from too many years of not taking care of my hearing. I can't hear my damn turbo for the life of me, it gets buried in the "whine" of the cooling fan, the roar of the muffler, all the other glorious air cooled sounds emminating from behind. The funny thing, though, is that I can usually hear it in the various YouTube videos. Go figure.....I guess I don't need audible confirmation that the thing is going round and round; the feel of several G's tells me all I need to know.

But I can say this: At 36 degrees this morning, all that dense air, man does she run strong!!! Too busy holding on to think of listening for what I know is going on back there.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)