View Single Post

Garage
New car INTRO -overdue

Hi Guys

I stumbled into this fantastic world of 930 ownership. After 35 miles of driving the car wouldn't start. Never mind that. It is covered in this thread:

My 1978 wont start...help

I just want to show you a couple of pictures of the car, some of you have probably seen it advertised here on PP.
It is a 1978 930 with a 3.5 modded engine.
The car has got some "Special Wishes" added to it.
Sport seats with four point harnesses
Roll cage
Cibie lights. Not everyones taste, but I love'em
The paint is ugly, and it will be repainted sometime in the future. It was suppodsedly painted flat black and was one of only two delivered in this SPEC. I'll dig into that later on.

The seats need refurb. I send out the driver seat first to have the Webbing under cushion changed. It was rotten. The same goes for the other later on.
The front wheels need balancing. Sp while waiting for the gurus to give feedback on the no-start situation. I decided to do something usefull.
These are as close as brand new OEM 8 and 9 FUCHS. I bought them new in Germany on 06 -expensive.
What do you think?

I just bought Innovate XD-16 and LMA-3 that will be installed once this thing drives again.

Enjoy your weekend

Jesper
Old 10-15-2010, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)