Thread: Tire install
View Single Post
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
Arrow That's the spirit...

OK...

Made in Canada with US components. It's hydraulic on either 110 or 220. The motor is a Baldor Industrial one, we use Baldor motor in the Navy... top of the line. The Pump is Monarch, also well rate it. The cylinder and hoses are made in Canada.

It's a mid-rise and will lift 6,000 Lb to 54". Of course unlike a 2 Posts you wont be able walk straight up underneath but I only had 9' clearance so that was the only viable option.

I can sit under the car with a foot clearance above my head (I'm 5'7"'). Also because I have a cab, I can go all the way up without interference of the garage door opener (which is actually inside the car as seen on the pics).

It's $1800 + taxes + delivery. I order mine on a Tuesday and get it on Thursday.

It has a 2 years warranty, BenPack was more expensive with only one year warranty.

They do have have a delivery point from the US and the price maybe a bit lower.

Having been burn by the usual half fast shop work, I decide to get one and with the help of this forum I'm doing all the repairs myself, from full brake job, to SSI's and muffler replacement. It would pay for itself in less then a year.

As it will lift 6.000 lb, even my Odyssey will ride up (just enough to clear the tires) when I'll need to put the winter tire on

I'll field any question publicly or by PM. No affiliation but just love it.

Oh yeah, one more thing... you can get one from Harbor Fright... made in China with a 90 days warranty so on the 91th day, maybe you should not work under need the car

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 10-15-2010, 07:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)