View Single Post
Turbo Hooligan

Fantastic Weekend everyone!!! I don't think we could have scripted a more perfect weekend! beautiful weather, cars, and roads!

I'd like to thank Andy at SpeedWerks for once again opening up his shop to us!

Darin- you and dean get the never say die award for working well past zero hour helping gabe get blackbird together! along with the steep learing curve"s" on tackling the mountain roads

Frankie- I always new we were related somehow...at least we have you on film!

Juice- How many people can successfully pull off a free trackday!

Paul- your a gdamn eagle scout with tools man! always prepared for anything!

the other PK - thanks for scaring the S*** out of me in my own car. and whatever it took to win!

MikeD- I think you get the long haul award coming from missouri! It was great meeting you and I hope you'll make the treck here again! I'm glad your in love with your 930 after telling us the wayward handling of your supra! I don't think you ever stopped smiling after your session at VIR! haha

Udo- you missed your calling in life! watching you drive the wheels off the 964 was awesome! you need to give porsche motorsports a call and tell them you'll show Patrick Long how its done!

Jeff- Glad you made it home in time for lasagna! and to quote Sgt. Schultz - I know nuuttthhhiinggg. haha

Kris- Great meeting you and I'm glad the tires made it back to CT. we'll do it again when your back down this way.

Jacob - Glad you made it down! the Blue Monster was looking better then ever this year! I'll be in touch with you when I find out about VIR.

Miguel- We need to start getting together more often! I never tire seeing the chocolate Rocket! when you passed me on the back straight at VIR the sight and sound was euphoric!

Victoria- our Den Mother! your always looking out for us! and helping calm some nerves! haha

KG - I'll never forget...at the bar..."whatever it takes to make them fall over"...lmao! Hopefully next time your cars up and running!

John- Group effort to get your semi fouled plugs cleaned at the track! glad it was nothing serious and that you could tear it up for the rest of the weekend! these cars need to be beat on man! lol

John- Great seeing the GT3 in its element! I think someone here (Paul?) has some nice shots of it going up through the esses!

KJ - Good seeing the limo in action again! have fun taking her right back to the west coast! make sure doc gives you all the waypoints you need in the desert!

I Hope I didn't forget anyone, my brains still fried from this weekend. and I can't wait to do it all again next year!

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...

Last edited by pkracer21j; 10-18-2010 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: forgot a friend
Old 10-18-2010, 12:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #189 (permalink)