View Single Post

Garage
Now THAT my Boyz, was a WEEKEND!

What can i say that hasn't already been said? The cars, the driving, and the cameraderie of it all were what the memories of life are truly made of, and what has made the past turbopaloozas so special.

Thanks for all of the support you guys gave me when i was struggling at the last minute to get my clutch finished and i think it was the 'spirit of turbopalooza' that finally allowed it to happen!

To all u guys that made the long haul from above the mason Dixon...Jake, Kris, KG... glad u guys made the drive down and i think we can safely say that it was worth your while. U GOTTA stay for the Sunday drive next time, as Saturday was just the warmup.

KG, was great meeting u bro and thanks for all the great pix video big guy... you captured all the right stuff this past weekend and then some. Lets keep in touch about Lithuania, got some great ideas for the future

Udo, aka 'Walter Rohrl Jr', who new that a mild mannered ex-pat Austrian living in Chapel Hill could tame VIR so easily on his first rodeo? GREAT PIX bro, from now on, you are our official photographer, that is, if your wife lets u back after losing your wallet, LOL

Paul K, what can i say? It just would not have been the same without u buddy. Glad u snipped the testicle clamps for the weeekend and were able to join us. Sorry that u got no seat time in my ride, but scaring the $hit out of Petey was no doubt the next best thing

Paul R, u came through as always big guy, the Turbopalooza constant, whether is was a wrench for my boost clamps or all the great driving vids.

Miguel and Vic, in the words of Sinatra, dont go changing. u guys were awesome to see again as always.

Ok, enough bla blah, Some pix from the weekend

Turbopalooza or bust

The gangs all here

Ready to rumble

The crazy train

Pete, u may not be blowin flames, but ur pipes are CLEAN bro!

Who knew Hamilton was a cornholer????

Mikey D rollin

Dusk at the end of a gooood weekend
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 10-20-2010, 05:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #215 (permalink)