View Single Post

juan ruiz,.... your response "Voiture is on E85 turnpike fuel"?????? I do not understand. I use 110 leaded as sold @ Road America race track. I was just explaining the parameters of this car so far and looking into what others have done. As I said the one built by Bob Norwood "he has established 138 world records mostly with turbocharged motors in most racing venues" mentioned that with more fuel the cylinders, ( and the rest of the motor ), will take 30psi. So far with 85 lb injectors 22psi was the limit hence the swapping to 96lb injectors. Maybe going to two injectors per cylinder would be better especially for better low end tune. However i am where I am so any information would be appreciated. I surely wish my dyno sheet was where yours is assuming it will stay together on the runs. I could send mine down,for your magic touch ,as we northern HP junkies generally hit the Florida circuit when the snow begins to fly if you are reluctant on specifics as I could fully understand. My other one was done in Florida, billing thru Jarvis, however that may not have as much potential as it is a single turbo and not ITB, however power output is similar between the two, as are the parameters of the octane & PSI when dynoed. Note,, Jarvis sheet says cylinders will take up to 30 psi also and now that one still will idle @around 1200 in the street gas setting so I may just leave that one alone as Perfect Power of Chicago just recieved multiple thousands to get it somewhat civilized to use.Thanks Tony@VoitureLTD. Anyway YOUR CAR IS BEYOND IMPRESSIVE.

Last edited by voitureltd; 10-20-2010 at 03:10 PM..
Old 10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)