View Single Post

"Regarding Mr. Norwood I'm very familiar with his work, records, and accomplishments, a while back there was a guy around here which I think his name was Andy"
Juan........ Thanks for your response and yes his name was Andy and his pelican user name was AMAC and the TT car I am referring to that is needing retuned ,now that it has 96lb injectors, is one and the same. It was at 743RWHP when it left his shop with 85lb injectors as Andy did use it on the street so a reasonable idle was achieved, however since then it is not so necessary and more fuel for more boost is now more important.
Do you test on a hub dyno or a rear wheel roller one. Thanks??
...........You can see the cars we have been talking about ( shameless plug) on my website home page @ Voiture LTD Home ..........Many of which I am trying to keep. Also I will be in Naples Fl the end of the month for a wedding. Is your shop or should I say the shop that builds the Bello's car anywhere nearby?
Anyway thanks to all with the responses to my sometimes floundering ????? trying to get information, expertise or get these cars into shops ( that have been there and done that) and do not need to learn what to do to get these finished up. Anyone out there??

Last edited by voitureltd; 10-21-2010 at 07:05 AM..
Old 10-20-2010, 06:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)