View Single Post

They call it the Dude Curve...

I’d be happy if the curve was called “the Dude”; I had my fun there last year, this years’ award goes to %(#$*%!,…who will it be next year? I would suggest a new route down the mountain if Gabe comes out to play!

KG – thanks for the great pre-track shot of me in the pits, getting ready to go out on the track. I love that shot!

PaulK – huge thanks to you for helping me look for my wallet…and piecing together that wacky evening. “Where the %*$# is Hoch Lane?” Next year stop me when a hostess comes over to us selling $3 shots…did I really need to buy 10 shots at 3 in the morning?! Just trying to keep pace with the rest of you animals. Paul, stop hording your pictures!

Darin – you, Dean, PaulK and I had the wackiest car conversation I’ve had in the longest time?! How often do a bunch of Porsche guys talk about cars called: Javelin, Gremlin, Syclone, Typhoon, etc. Good times! Please move back up to NC!

I envy KJ…for him, the spirit of OkTURBOfest continues until he gets all the way back to Cali. Safe trip my friend!

One last note…yeah, no surprise my wallet is still gone. I have to say though, you guys really helped ease the pain. Had I taken all the money that you guys threw at me to make sure I could get home ok, I would have gotten back home with A LOT MORE $ than I even started the weekend with. Very generous!

PM me if you want originals of any of the images in this gallery: Picasa Web Albums - Udo - 2010 Okturbofest

R Gruppe bicycles - Cannondale, Titus, Specialized, Bridgestone, Raleigh, Schwinn Paramount, and Scattante TT bike.

Last edited by 911jettat; 10-21-2010 at 10:43 AM..
Old 10-21-2010, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #237 (permalink)