Thread: Texas Mile 2010
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoker View Post
Juan,

No offense and it is great that you clue us in on what is going on but why can't Eddie Bello ever post for himself? I always see other people speaking for him on all these forums. I mean, I know he is driving "right now" but why so reluctant any other time, especially with the air cooled crowd?

That's a very GOOD question! and I myself have asked this same question many times and these are some of the points that he has made.

* Very Busy with his never ending R&D

* He doesn't share the same "Ideology" with many Porsche people that a Porsche is not for drag racing.

* He doesn't have the energy to argue with people on a forum over x or y because on "paper" means something, he believes in his own true R&D results.

and I'm sure there's many more. It is VERY frustrating when you don't get the support from the P community because you drag race your P car, didn't you see on one of the other threads someone making a negative comment because we posted big hp numbers?

That's exactly the type of thing that keeps a guy like him away from the forums.

Me, I'm just a fan and I'd like to share what I feel is an amazing journey Love him or Hate him his Porsche numbers are on a league of his own.......................... So we think anyways
Old 10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)