Thread: Texas Mile 2010
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan ruiz View Post

That's a very GOOD question! and I myself have asked this same question many times and these are some of the points that he has made.

* Very Busy with his never ending R&D

* He doesn't share the same "Ideology" with many Porsche people that a Porsche is not for drag racing.

* He doesn't have the energy to argue with people on a forum over x or y because on "paper" means something, he believes in his own true R&D results.

and I'm sure there's many more. It is VERY frustrating when you don't get the support from the P community because you drag race your P car, didn't you see on one of the other threads someone making a negative comment because we posted big hp numbers?

That's exactly the type of thing that keeps a guy like him away from the forums.

Me, I'm just a fan and I'd like to share what I feel is an amazing journey Love him or Hate him his Porsche numbers are on a league of his own.......................... So we think anyways
IMO, 3 very valid reasons, although, I have found the P community much more welcoming to "unconventional" builds than the BMW community.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)