View Single Post
Tripple Black 86 Carrera

Garage
You are the mad man1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930gt-40r View Post
KJ!
If you were driving that Carrera the way you were when we were following Pete; you should have made it home in about 6-7 hours haha...

On that video- That was awful!! who the hell would do that to a fellow Porsche enthusiast?!!! Good times
LOL, all these prim and propper Porsche drivers that thumb their noses need to be brought back to reality, pick up their nuts and play like Men! Luckily none of the guys we know are prim adn propper when behind the controls of their beasts. As far as the 6-7 hours comment is concerned, I remember trailing a GT on the way back from the track and the driver of the GT was giving it hell and successfully keeping his sights on a 930 leading the pack. Hmmm, if you were driving the Carrera we might have the first recorded document f time travel!

Hope to see you on the track next year bro!
BTW, I would like all you guys to know what an awesome wife I have, when she asked about Saturday night and I told her about the shenannegan's we got up to, she said,"cool, I'm glad you guys are having a good time, just try not to get a speeding ticket on the way home ok", then asked when i would be home to which I replied, I expect Friday maybe Saturday but nothing is for sure to which she said,"I'll see you when I see you, have fun" DUDE, is she cool or what?!
I'm only saying this because I unfrtunatelly heard what some of you poor buggers went through on Sunday hee-hee, rub-rub
Old 10-25-2010, 10:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #276 (permalink)