View Single Post
Tripple Black 86 Carrera

Garage
kissing 170mph

Guys thanks for teaching me how to embed the link, my camera recorded in NTSC and I need to convert to avi in order to see what vids I have [ I know I have a few good ones] but it will take a while. As for hitting redline in top gear. EVERY RESPECTABLE PORSCHE OWNER SHOULD REDLINE THEIR CAR AT LEAST ONCE HA-HA. If Justin and I had made it to the track as intended on time, I would have loved to track the limo. I probably would be competing with Pete for the "squirrell hunting trophy" Respect bro, I mean tha in the best way because I also believe that I like to push my car and self to the limit in order to know how much to pull back in the future but still get best results and there is no better place to do this than on a track, although Fank and Doc shows us how to play to the MAX and keep on going! In the video I passed the FedEx truck who was doing 80+mph - we saw each other a couple of times on the way to CA [I stopped for food etc] he kept giving me the thumbs up and blowing his horn. I have groupies lol. Mike D, what is it I need to brush up on? Jesper, where is your B&B. I was telling Doc that my goal for next year is to make mucho's money and fly to NC for the next TurboPalooza, buy a '93 3.8RS or '89 930, "try" hang with you maniacs and do the drive back again...this time I'll do it in 5 days, tae nice pics, relax at some tourist traps and do the 170mph run through Texas again hee-hee. Miguel - I was lucky but I'm a firm believer that if there is something that one is deeply passionate about doing then do it! If you get caught, deny it even if there are pictures. I can see that you are a card carrying member of that last statement by the way you handle that rocket of yours around the track. You don't get to handle a car like that from playing Grand Theft Auto...that goes for all you badasses! My buy Rolf just acquired a 72 carrera 3.0 with 935 body kit and Weber carbs so it looks like we will have a Cool-Carrera club West coast Boyyyyyyy. Wish us luck! If you guys have close friends we could contact this side, please send messgae to me with contact info. I'm going to Super car Sunday in Woodland Hills CA this Sunday at 8am, would like to meet some new like minded Porsche owners.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #289 (permalink)