View Single Post
willtel willtel is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Marietta GA
Posts: 2,578
Originally Posted by 1fastm70 View Post
Sorry for this but what do you mean by upper intake? Are you talking about the airbox?
I was referring to this part as the "upper intake", it holds the diverter valve mechanism and is what the intercooler dumps into.

The large rubber elbow that was loose on my car is the one seen here that attaches to the fuel head and the "upper intake".
1987 GP White 930
1977 Ford Bronco
Old 10-29-2010, 03:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)