View Single Post

I ran across a fellow selling a turbo that was customized for a 930 owner. I guess the owner decided to go down a different road after it was built. Please let me know if you guys think this is a good fit - here is a description of the turbo:

Quote:
Specs are as follows- Garrett ball bearing Turbo – P Trim Turbine, 67mm compressor, “E” Compressor Cover, .63A/R T31 Turbine

Sort of similar to a T04R- Basically, it falls in between a GT30 and Gt35R- the compressor wheel is like a 3076 and the turbine wheel is a bit larger than a 35R

This is an excellent turbine for a 3.3 motor for both for quick spin up and solid top end. It WILL bolt up to the stock t3 exhaust flange- would really want to run a good set of headers (such as the 1.75" B&B units to flow what this turbine needs. Can support 500Hp no problem with good spin up using the installed .63 A/R housing.
(600HP range the alternate .82 A/R housing (selling that seperately) should be used**)
Old 10-31-2010, 10:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)