Thread: Tool Kit
View Single Post
spuggy spuggy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Glorious Pac NW
Posts: 3,535
Originally Posted by EmptyGarage View Post
I read one post that said in rear bumper by left rubber bumper is a plug that when removed revels the tread for tow hook insertion. Not on my car!
I think that's RoW bumpers. I think the US cars had a hook that goes through an unthreaded hole in the bumper and hooks into the frame underneath.

But I don't have stock bumpers and flat-bed the car if I break anything, so I don't really know.
'77 S with '78 930 power and a few other things.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)