View Single Post
Turbofrog

At this time I have my BLWur out of the enrichment loop. I plugged the boost line from TB to it. I'm going to try to dial the low rpm fueling with the AIC1 fueling map next spring (It's freezing already here)

My AIC1 extra fueling starts now at 5000rpms (the dip in the graph). The rpms at the last graph start at about 4200rpms and go up to about 6800rpms.

I have option to use also the BLWur enrichment for the lower lean too but the AIC is easier and you can also alter the chape of the AF curve which you can not do with the BLWur. I wan't to keep some leaness to help spool but the lean spike after I push the pedal is something I need to get better and that needs some boost logging to see what vacuum numbers I get when I step on it so I can dial some fuel on those rpms/vacuum cells. At this time I have some extra fuel on vacuum but I just guessed the cells and the amount of fuel needed and it's not good yet.

So far I'm very happy with this DIY fueling. I must thank Thierry25 and 911st for giving me the idea of using the AIC1 and lowfat for selling me his spare lambda valve for a very nice price. All together I think this fix cost about $600. If you happen to already have lambda fuel head and the valve you only need to buy the AIC1 for about $300. The lambda valve is high impedance and the andial is low so choose the AIC accordingly.

Last edited by smurfbus; 11-07-2010 at 08:53 PM..
Old 11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)