View Single Post

Good, good stuff!

I am wondering.

Is there more gross fuel up top because of lowering CP (and better fuel pumps)via the BLWUR? Is it from the Lambda function? Or, from a combination of both?

Thus, what is the base control pressure now? Is it lower than stock on boost CP?

I have long believed that there should more gross fuel delivery available by taking control of the Lambda function.

That is, lower CP and using lambda would get more fuel than just lowering CP.

However, my belife took a hit when Thierry25 tried to increase gross fueling using this approach but did not get the suspected yield.

I think this was before he discovered the fuel pumps limit gross fuel delivery. He was going to revisit this after he added his 044 pump-- but I lost track of this with him.

This is an interesting strategy and it is great to see it is proving to have potential.

It would be interesting to do a test to determine how much up and down the Lambda function can effect AFR's? For example, if it is 10% each way and or a total window of 20% or what?

Again, great job!!!

Last edited by 911st; 11-08-2010 at 08:05 AM..
Old 11-08-2010, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)