View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Quote:
Originally Posted by varyat View Post
. I do not want to make this a "Zuffenhaus stinks" thread as their reputation for high quality work and products is well known.
Just my 2 cents I almost got caught in the year long wait deal as I had a deal with the guy that designed the wheels before he sold them to Zuffenhaus. +1 on the neg. I have had a running gun battle going with a certain vendor on here and after a couple discussions with good friends I have come to the conclusion the neg. fighting is not worth it, that said I would cancel the order and look for some other set of wheels. If you go the route with lindsey or truedesign be sure you have tests done on the donor fuchs as they are showing cracks in some of the wheels made and that is to be expected when you take a 30 year old 6 inch wheel and bump it out to 11 inches wide I cant but I am sure some engineer on here can calculate the effect of the lever on the center section. As for that reputation on those guys that IMHO is a lot of hype also they have screwed the pooch on 2 high profile builds lately and who knows how many we haven't heard of they do a lot of great body work and mods but after having dealt with them on these wheels the rep. is not deserved but that is just my opinion.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 12-09-2010, 07:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #140 (permalink)