View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Quote:
Originally Posted by varyat View Post
GSmith: I cannot fault your opinion of Zuffenhaus due to the current situation I am in- still no wheels! 1-24-11 will be my one year anniversary waiting for a set of wheels that are paid for. The Zuffenhaus advertisement states that they are taking orders, and they will. Delivering the product seems to be a minor detail they don't speak of. Zuff. gave me a delivery time of 10-12 weeks when I ordered. Never in my dreams would I have thought that 11 months later I would still be waiting- pure sucker I tell ya. I will give them until my one year anniversary and then I am pulling the plug. Lindsey wheels will be my next choice.
There you have it I remember clearly back when I cared and was reading the zuffenhaus customer service thread (you know the one I mean) Keith said he was not taking any more orders until he got caught up but I didn't see where that lasted long and I lost intrest in his wheels thank goodness for Thatcher and his wheels my need is taken care of I have a set of 17" Kinesis in the shop waitng for tires coming soon. Good luck and like I said carefully check any donor wheels for cracks.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me

Last edited by gsmith660; 12-12-2010 at 04:03 PM..
Old 12-11-2010, 06:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #142 (permalink)