View Single Post
surfpangea

Garage
wmi

If you look at the picture I posted earlier I had the waste gate plumbed right above the throttle butterfly where there is no line attached in my pic but the Meth injector was above that by about 2 to3 inches I cured it by taking Coles suggestion and attached the waste gate supply line to the turbo as shown in the picture he posted ( my turbo had a hole tapped already there so it was a easy fix ). Cole after reading this several times it seems to me that you have added the bov in the opposite line (turbo to ic) labeled 1 in supplied pic and venting across to the other line (Standard location) turbo supply line or inlet labeled 2 in pic is this correct if so what is the advantage? A shorter track for recharge and does your bov work on vacuum or pressure to the signal line on your bov may it be vacuum or pressure and where do you get that supply from?
77 930 stock 3.0 gsf header ,borla exhaust,gt30 BB turbo, V-band, full bay IC,WMI, 46 mm Adjustable waste-gate,Zeitronix wideband, Intergrated Car pc, Winlog interface Beta

Last edited by Sam Matthews; 12-16-2010 at 12:25 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 11:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #200 (permalink)