View Single Post

Gimp:

Hey Buddy !!!!!

Hope you and yours are well.

I'd love to take credit for all the fancy illistrations but they are all just things I run across and saved. The chemo killed most of the few brain cells I had so I need to have pictures.

We presently have about 6" of snow and it's 11* out, the pussies just like to whine. I'm warm inside at my computer, I have a fresh pot of strong black coffee, and a carton of smokes so I'm good to go.

I've got the rear suspension torn off the Old Sled and I'm doing Bilstein Sports and 200# coilovers in the rear. I'm reindexing the T bars, repalcing TB bushings and using the coilovers as helpers to eliminate the squat also adding a 22mm sway and Bilstein HD strut inserts up front. Figured I'd get that done before the motor goes in.

Going to try and get the engine back in over the Holidays.

Best to you and the wifie and have a great Holidays.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 12-16-2010 at 11:39 AM..
Old 12-16-2010, 11:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #205 (permalink)