View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyGarage View Post
I was searching for info on stock ring & pinion for 86 930 and came across this ad for slant nose.

For sale: Porsche 930 (39995 USD), Dublin, California, United States - JamesList

happy hunting!
I asked my son who lives nearby to check it out as i might be interested. He was dismayed at the condition of this, California from new, two collecter owned car. He said it looked like it had been kept at a beach house or had been driven on salty roads underneath. Also many paint defects were not disclosed in the phone description I received which happens when not talking to the owner, who knows the car well.. Also it should not be sold to any area where emissions are required. Would take a lot of work to make it really nice like the ones I am used to getting. On the plus side it has some great upgrades, some by Andial and some very expensive current work possibly due to extended storage or non use, so maybe I am spoiled, or being a bit to picky. Maybe the price of $39,900 could be seriously negotiated down wards if remains unsold for awhile. It is a consignment so they are representing the sellers hopes for this price.

Last edited by voitureltd; 12-17-2010 at 03:14 PM..
Old 12-17-2010, 06:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)