View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by j930 View Post
oh and don't worry about pooping on my party.... I have had a few guys call me from this board that said indeed that those rims were a very expensive porsche upgrade and I have had people tell me the opposite, My slant has no front louvers and its steel. I had a guy tell me he has the options list showing the slant without the front louvers but very few were ordered. Who knows, it gets to the point of ridiculous All I know is its a friggen awesome car to drive.
Of everything we've all said on this post, your last sentence is the only thing that really matters! And I agree wholeheartedly.

Re: options, rims, etc; based on some of the color combos and ostrich/snakeskin-ridden interiors that have come from the factory, absolutely ANYTHING was (is?) possible from Porsche.

As for a slant nose w/o the louvers, not only do I personally love this look, but considering the first-ever slant nose (pic below's taken from this thread - Slantnose, Slant nose,Slope, M505 factory 930S documents, registry, ultimate,flachbau) was/is sans louvers, I think it's pretty safe to say that the factory knew how to make 'em this way...

Old 12-21-2010, 03:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)