View Single Post

Garage
. I believe I have the same article, and yes that describes my car to a "T" and you are correct about those driving lights, when you look at them you would think they came off a tractor(weird frame and lens). One of the lenses was replaced with a different Hella lens and I am now in the process of refurbishing all of that. I was more than confident that some one had put those on as a afterthought and then when I was getting some parts from my local Porsche guy he accidentally sent me a page showing those lights on a Euro slant. I was shocked. as far as I can tell and I have done a ton of research I have one of those cars that the article speaks about. It has been owned by a member of my family since 85. THe car is just awesome, very unique I will post some pics when I get the nose back on, I am replacing some lights and the front oil cooler attachment were cracked so I had to take it in and have it fixed. Heres a pic of when I first brought her home I have been fixing a bunch of little things .
15 Ram Eco Diesel

Last edited by j930; 12-25-2010 at 07:12 AM..
Old 12-21-2010, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)