View Single Post

J:

Beautiful Car ( And the correct color, I might add)

You sure didn't miss anything with that build, that thing has to be a serious rocket. Very impressive and well thought out.

With the build as it is you must be going the quick route, me too. The SC cams and the short gears really enhance the light to light fun. Your reference to quicker spool, I wouldn't think, it would be an issue with the set up you have.
You might have considered a K27 7200 or K27S instead of the K27HF with those cams but I would thing the short gears would have made up for the difference.

If your trying to pick it up a bit you might check the cam timing and set it at 1.6 or so to help get some better low end. Adding about 10-12* of initial ignition advance would help also.

That build was made for WMI, it should allow you to run more boost and some more timing. With the WMI it should also help you with detonation with the 8 to 1 CR you have if you start pushing a little more boost.

Love the fact your sticking with CIS so an I. I'm convinced you can make CIS work.

Get us some pics of the WMI project and some better shots of the car.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #234 (permalink)