View Single Post

Early 1985 944 Complete Car Part Out

Hello, thought I'd try my luck unloading some 944 parts here to someone who might need them. I'm an active user of other Porsche forums so please do not let the fact this is my first post discourage you from buying. I am also an active eBay seller and if you'd like to make sure I follow through on shipments after payments you're welcome to check out my eBay user account (elliot6).

I am currently parting out an early 1985 944, the car is still almost entirely complete including a very nice interior. The car had only ~80k on it when I started parting it. It is white with a brown interior. I will list some of the major components I have for sale currently but since I'm parting a complete car, if you're looking for something in particular and think I might have it feel free to ask, more than likely I have it. Some stuff also hasn't been pulled from the car yet and I can do so if I have an interested buyer. I can send pictures of items to you if you're interested as well however because I have so much stuff it seems silly to post hundreds of pictures in this post. All items are located near Concord, CA. I am willing to ship smaller items but would like to avoid shipping any large items (like the engine, body pannels, etc) if possible. I am willing to accept cash in person or PayPal if you'd like an item shipped to you.

Check back to see if I have updated this list of stuff. All prices are "obo".

Things currently pulled and ready to be sold. Keep in mind I will pull whatever you want if you don't see it here this is just a short list of stuff available for immediate sale:
-Tail lights (with all hardware, bulbs, and wiring. small cracks but in working order) $20 for set
-Rear Marker lights (red color, hardware, bulbs, and wiring) $20 for set
-Sunroof Protective Case (brown in color, very good condition) $50
-Factory Tool kit (might be missing a tool not sure) $20
-Center Console (with cassette tape holders, needs some cleaning up but no rips) $20
-Intake (includes snorkel, air box, *airflow meter*, secondary snorkel) $40
-Rear floot mats (near perfect condition) $20
-Both front seats (as close to perfect as you'll find for being original and unrestored) $300 for set
-DME/ECU (#944.618.111.01 never modified or chipped, has been stock for 26 years) $75
-A Few Switches and Relays (inquire about parts numbers if interested) $cheap
-Oil Pressure Guage $35
-Clock (worked intermitenly in car, don't know if it's a wiring or mechnical problem, car had a lot of aftermarket interior wiring though) $20
-Complete Cluster (all working including odometer) $200
-Sun Visors (excellent condition with mirrors both sides) $30 set
-Passenger Side Kick Pannel (few marks from doings it's job as a kick pannel) $10
-Glove Box (excellent condition, needs a light cleaning possibly) $20
-Aftermarket stereo/cd player (panasonic brand, excellent fit in the slot) $30
-Varrious other switches and relays (again ask for a part number I'll check if I have it) $cheap
-Intake Manifold w/Throttle Body and all sensors $100
-Exhaust 4-1 Manifold w/newer O2 sensor $50
-Complete Cam Housing (includes cam, lifters, cam gear, rotor, etc) $150
-Heater Hose Hard Line (part that runs next to exhaust manifold, in great shape, no interior rust, etc) $10
-Exhaust Mid and Muffler Pipe w/new cat (small holes near muffler just needs a small tac welding or leave it as is) $50
-Dash cover (very nice carpeted cover, matches brown interior color w/944 embroidered on it in white) $40

Current Price for what's left of the car (ask for details, price will drop as things are sold off of it): $800

Items Already Sold:
-Factory Radio & Antena
-"Bat Wing" undertray
-Dash
-Speedo Cable
-Cylinder Head
-Relay #477 955 531A
-Spare Tire
-Shift Knob and Boot

Last edited by Elliot9; 01-09-2011 at 07:56 AM..
Old 01-05-2011, 05:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)