View Single Post
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
1989 NA fs:, parts or whole

story on the car is the guy 4 years ago lost a bunch of oil on the highway and shut it down and towed it right to the storage. I bought it sight unseen. The dad popped the hood and tried to start it before I got there and it started (but I am guessing slipped the timing belt as I got it home and it ran rough!) Anyway back to the oil. I put my hand in and found that the oil filter was almost spun off and so that is probably the original problem. Now it is the 2.7 liter and had about 5k of engine work done (see pics) Right now Id let the car go for $3452.21 whole. It has one good sized dash crack. (I can offer the new another better dash that is for an airbag) and the drivers seat has a rub. Other than that it looks really good. I need to give it a bath but you can see from the area I wiped off the paint is very nice and all panels are good. I will be stripping it starting tomorrow so if you are serious about buying it as a whole, jump on it. Once parted (done Saturday) here are some prices:
entire engine with the 2.7l head $1300 or can break down
front seats $200
DME $150
Script handles $150
fenders $150
header panel $150
Front lower bumper cover $200
tires with what looks like new tires $100
good nonlsd trans $300
HVAC $150
ect...

Let me know.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)