View Single Post

Garage
In my case, the cars were in various storage units that were not condusive to doing anything except very basic stuff on days with decent weather. Nothing that needed to get done was getting done – at least in any sort of reasonable time. Usually I had to move cars around/take one back to the house to do anything substantial.
We came across this space that would hold everything (plus a few more) and allow the work to be done. That back wall (behind the lift where those flags are hanging) now has the two main work benches, blast cabinet, compressor, parts washer, etc, etc.. The space is fully functional in every aspect – but yes, it kept as clean as possible (the floor is a God send). It has been a huge time savings. As we all know, a project is never done. If I get stuck on a project waiting for parts/etc, I have been able to move on to the next car.
The best part is that the space is very well hidden (off the street) and there is great circular road that gets very limited use where we can exercise things as needed.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)