View Single Post

Garage
j8tg -
it was a hassle - same situation that you are experiencing. There were some instances where the perfect location/set up was thought to have been found, only to be told that the building owner would not allow automotive repairs to be done.. I live way up north in Broomfield. The shop is located in south Denver (I-25 and Evans area). My folks had recently moved down into Denver from the foothills. We were out and about one afternoon looking for something (A Home Depot maybe?) and saw the for rent sign. The place was a wreck. But after pulling down walls, cleaning everything out, then adding the floor and some new paint, it came out pretty nice. There are 6 or so units in the building. It is one of those stacked/slab concrete deals. I dont know littleton all that well (except for the old town area). Unfortunately the only advice I can give is to drive around the commercial areas close to you and see whats out there/look for signs.

Winter -
All are always welcome. I try and get down there at least one night a week. This past summer it was very common for various pals to come hang out. That is part of the fun of doing this for me.
I am confident that you wil learn nothing but bad habits/hack job repairs from me. Without this web site, as well as a few others, chances are nothing down there would run at all. I am great at ripping stuff apart however.........

Last edited by Scott S; 01-21-2011 at 03:46 PM..
Old 01-21-2011, 03:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)