View Single Post
Got Boost?

Garage
Stock Turbo 3.6 on Drag Strip

Drag racing is not my thing, but I have amassed many speeding tickets so I have to start taking my racing elsewhere and Trackdays are scarce in Puerto Rico. So anyways, for those that do know about drag racing, here are my results for my turbo 3.6 whose only mod is a cat by-pass and smog delete:

First pass -> 1/4 mile 14.170 @ 106.34 mph (Wheel hoping thru 1st gear, had to change to 2nd gear way before redline and wait for boost to build up again)
Second pass -> 1/4 mile 14.039 @ 107.51 mph (Just rolled out on 1st gear and then WOT.

Only did two passes, because the wheel hooping was not doing the car any good. I am not sure if this is good, decent, or bad. I know these cars are supposed to be in the 13s but I don't want to imagine how the magazines launch these cars.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)