View Single Post

Garage
Hei Aspemo: gtracer.fi is under development, but didn't have time to put it out. The Porsche racing part business is running like before, but I've been too busy with my dpi-u2.com: most of my time has gone lately in Monaco and Shanghai. But this year is going to be better: I've signed more weeks time only for myself.

The short front is ready, first part tested in my 911 3,6 this season, but I'm now negotiating new fabricatos as we've done 2 copies of it and the quality hasn't been in such level we could sell them yet. Hopefully in few weeks we will have new subcontractor here in Finland.

The grey will get also 930 fitting side skirts as I made the version of my Strosek fitting side skirts, but I didn't have time to mount them yet. For the next season yes.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)