View Single Post
Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocacolakidd View Post
The Roll-out Cargo Cover just screws to the top of the rear seat back. If you look at the back of the Cargo Cover Pull-out housing there are two small holes at either end of the housing - a screw goes through this hole from the inside and pointing to the back of the cover housing - these screws attach the pull out cover to the backside of the rear seat - simple mount...

There are though two small attaching loops on the inside of the rear hatch latches (Lower side and on body a female hatch post latch) that keep the pull out cover in extended place (Those should be there as they are apart of the rear female hatch catch).
There isn't a hidden plastic tap or something, I just 'measure' for the middle? I guess I should search or ask for some pics, or maybe bring it to the Hershey meet! I do have the screws and see the small holes and screw pointing to the back towards the seats, and I do have the hooks near the hatch lip/license plate for the cover... Hmm...

Replying to PMs!
Old 03-21-2011, 03:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)