View Single Post

Paul.. that's funny!

Can't wait to start getting the parts back in place.. problem is you have to keep waiting on stuff that was sent out to come in! Then of course there are the sub-components to fab, recover, or repair.. Oh, and all this gets done between work, women and WTF.

I tell ya what though, Porsche is the featured Marque for the Pittsburgh Vintage GP this year, I plan to drive the 930 to the event. I already have my resevations for the hotel.. she's "been down too long" baby.

Also, if you've never been to this event.. its a blast!! Porsche as this years Marque is icing on the cake.

Yes, gotta have the parts in a "safe place." This little bit is easy to deal with. When I finished my last bike a few years back the garage was full... guess where it went!! I kept trying to convince her it was art.. you know metal sculpture.

Truth-B-told.. they ended-up getting the paint match a little off.. to much blue/not enough green.. Petrol Blue is a hard color to match. Between being a past concours chair, and having built custom bikes in the past.. I just couldn't take.. and had to send it out for a re-spray. Different guy this time so I'm confident they'll get a match.
RGruppe #180
So many cars..so little time!!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)