View Single Post
Garage Queen

Garage
New Boss 302 vs 930

Gents,

I recently purchased a Boss 302 to enjoy when the temps gets higher and my older cars are just too uncomfortable on long trips in the summer. The new Boss is a blast to drive, excellent handling and has an amazing sound. It has a 0 to 60 in 4 seconds and pulls great. BUT,....my 930 would scare it off the highway. Of course, I'm new at driving the Boss so, maybe I'm not able to get the power from it. After saying that, my initial impressions are the 930 at 55 to 80ish( maybe higher with boost will blow its doors off.

I don't know what HP my car has or its weight. I have removed heat, air, all insulation, have a 20lb seat, no passenger seat, etc. The car is also is posting good AFRs all around.

In all, if I had to find space on a highway and the only way to get it is to accelerate. I put my money on the 930. So if you find yourself having to pass a Boss to get off on a exit, you will most likely make it.

Old 05-01-2011, 02:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)