View Single Post
Garage Queen

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhg1337 View Post
Cool car. Was it hard to get one?
It was hard to get. I talked to several dealers from TN, GA, NC, SC to Florida. I eventually found 2; one in Florida and the other in Charleston. I bought the one in Charleston. It was over sticker price and I don't regret it. It is a wonderful car and Ford should be proud of it.

My 930 cannot compete with the Boss off the line to 60 mph. I also don't want my 930 to be good off the line. I drive it for highway runs and it is good at it. The Boss has no lag and no heat sink and every time you push the peddle it delivers a great experience.

The cars are unique in how they work and I appreciate them both. My reason was to post that our 930's have the potential to compete with modern hot rods. A stock 930, at least when mine was stock, would not run with a Boss at hwy speed.

This is only my impression. The facts may show differently if you could put the cars neck and neck running at 55. I know that if I run across a 930 on the highway in my
Boss, I will not make the assumption that I can beat it.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)