View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsveb View Post
Just checked the plugs(w3dpo). Nice spark on all.
I guess next is pump delivery and cp check. Just cannot remember which line is return.

I checked the fuel p. Relays they run, the rear whines more than I remember it did last time.
Just an observation that may or may not mean anything. Recently I was doing some basic troubleshooting, which included pulling the pump relays one at a time to see affect on AFR's at idle. If I pulled the rear relay, the car continued to run pretty much unaffected (at idle, mind you). But if I pulled the front relay, the car would stumble down rpm's and the rear pump could be heard to strain.

I wonder if your front pump is running at all, or perhaps on it's way out, thus not delivering enough fuel and resulting in the lean condition you described?
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)