View Single Post

Sonderwunsch 930 S

Just received my 1987 Sonderwunsch 930 Slantnose.....I have been looking for several months and found this car in the midwest. It is a factory (confirmed by email from Porsche...and several identifying characteristics) car that was ordered and purchased by an active military in Germany and then brought back to the US. A collector bought the car and I bought it from his estate. The car is in excellent condition with 42k original miles. It has a few options that were interesting.... 1. An all leather interior in camel which is in very good condition 2. The power package option which includes the 330 bhp engine with the larger intercooler and dual exhaust 3. Recaro seats 4. LED boost gauge
I will be taking it to my mechanic next week for a thorough check up and check on the AC which may need to be replaced or modified. It is in need of shocks, a steering bushing and of course an oil change. Thanks to all those who helped me on this board. It was difficult at first to be certain that this car was indeed factory but with a few well made connections we found out that it indeed is a factory car......
Old 05-15-2011, 09:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #368 (permalink)