View Single Post

Garage
Turbopalooza/Porsche Parade track weekend

Ok, ok, alright already, i hear u guys loud and clear. It's due time for another TURBOPALOOZA!!!

Gabe, Pete and I thought that since a lot of you guys are headed to Savannah GA this year for the Porsche Parade, we thought it would make sense to hold a Turbopalooza weekend the last weekend of the event, centered around the two track days being held by the local PCA in conjunction with the PP.

Me and some other FG guys were going to be tracking turbos that weekend and checking out the cool boosted and N/A vintage machinery that show up at PP, so we thought it would be a natural time to hold a long overdue turbopalooza event.

So, if u are interested, the weekend of the Turbopaloooza will be August 5,6,7 and will center around the DE/ track event at Roebling Road outside of Savannah. As usual there will be the ususal late nite festivities Fri and Sat nite.

The itinerary for the weekend is being ironed out, but here are links to the PP and trackday registration.

Track registration info
http://parade2011.pca.org/documents/August2011DEletter.pdf

PP info
Porsche Club Parade 2011 in Savannah, Georgia

Keep in mind, the track day is open to all, not just PCA members.

Stay tuned for details and see hope some of you guys can make it.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 05-18-2011, 01:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)