View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
_DOKKTAH J_!!!!!!!!

...things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...

Say now... I had my dates mixed up when yous 'n I initially tossed this around - I misread the Parade sched (Imadumb@$$) and thought it was going to coincide with the first daze of our annual fam departure for 2wks @ the beach.

Guess what?

It's the _'straddle'_ weekend!

Entiiiiiiiiirely more more 'Estrogen-Unit' (just for you) friendly, as the fam will already be all settled in @ ze beach... AND added bonus - no 'extra' vacation daze necessary!

*WIN*

I'm approaching Mission Control on the matter for Clearance - fingerz crossed... but I *am* also fam'ing aNOTHER beach week there in July so methinks equity exists for cashout heh heh.

I'll look into flights out of NH to NC, then we can bomb on down together... muwhahahaaaa...

Epic Just Not Rightdom, ohso most soitenly assured...

I should know in the coming daze with any luck - I'll give you a shout soon. I'll also check in w/ Clintster and see if he would be able to ride gun to shoot it all accordingly / appropriately 8-).

Gee, any - oh... D-Zug / ahemOTHER - details you wanna tease??? More muwhahahaaa... git'rdun!!! (plural)

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 05-19-2011, 04:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)