View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
wood floor - check!

fireplace - check!

painted Porsche parts strewn about - CHECK!

These type pics always simply SLAY ME. Too funny. Jsveb or someone posted a pic once of his fully dressed motor - on a stand - in his living room. LEGEND.

You guys must sooooo be single! lol

Paul... you really REALLY need to start installing sommadese parts yes! Git'rdun me friend!

Darin, yer car's gonna look tits 'n nipples w/ that wing - kudos.
I guess i should have taken some pics of my cylinders in the dishwasher when i built it the first time or maybe some of the paint being baked in the oven lol. By the way dishwasher soap degreases really well but discolors the aluminum pretty bad. So only do that with chain box covers etc. only if you plan on painting them. Current girlfriend wasnt happy with the heads and valve springs on the dining room table but she'll just have to get over it lol.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 05-27-2011 at 02:37 PM..
Old 05-27-2011, 02:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #58 (permalink)