View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Quote:
Yeah but then I pay Brian B for being the middleman cause he has to make some money on the deal. And then he still has to wait 4 weeks for Leask to do the conversion.
That's not the way I do things, makes no sense as you said. Any buy-outs that are used to complement my products must have value added. In the case of BL's WUR's I modified them years ago but have no time to do that now and BL does an excellent job. The value I ad is that I keep them on the shelf, have the ability to set them up, and am available to help. Core exchanges mean no down time for you as the original core is not sent back to me until the rebuilt WUR is installed and working. In 1986911's case I packed up a spare used adjustable WUR ready to ship if BL couldn't get him another new one in a timely manner. BL came though so I didn't need to send mine. I use a few different experts for rebuilds and modification of WUR's and fuel heads, depending on what I want done. The same value is added with each and it makes it much easier for us all to service the community without adding a lot of cost.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)