View Single Post

Getting ready for my efi swap

Well i figure i might as well start a thread for my efi swap over. it will be very long in coming. I have started to collect the parts. I have several sets of cams haven't figured out what to do yet but most likely will send the 964 stock cams out and have them ground to gt-2 evo and a scavenge pump drive added. I am planning on a ms-3 system with coil on plug twin plugged. I am in the middle of trouble shooting an ignition problem now and almost ready to just give up and pull the whole mess out and start early. The heads are out for porting now just got a couple pics yesterday. Haven't decided where to send them for twin plugging yet. The 3.2 intake is sitting in the garage.

88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 06-03-2011 at 05:16 PM..
Old 06-03-2011, 05:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)