View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_morrison57 View Post
Sounds like someone sould take over his business, if he says 1 week and it turns out to be 4 then there is a problem, either he is neglecting his work or is so busy that there is room for someone else to take over the slack.
I can speak from personal experience on this as well. The problem with getting someone else in to work for you in this market is that just because everyone wants a WUR right now or an exhaust in my case (M&K) does not mean everyone wants one 2 weeks from now. When that happens how do you handle that. The biggest issue is that everyone assumes that all of the porsche aftermarket suppliers are huge when in reality most are 1 or 2 people maybe 3 working for them take PMO,ssi, and countless independent porsche shops. We have to always consider that Brian Leask is balancing taking calls, emails, and actually doing the work on the WUR's to provide a quality part and to balance life in there as well though 4 weeks for an email seems excesive though sometimes I find emails that have slipped through the cracks that old

Current project 73 914-6 Gt project rusteration 2.4
914-6werkshop.com ,heat exchangers, oil tanks, etc
Old 06-04-2011, 03:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)