View Single Post

Garage
Thanks for the tip, Chris. In the end I had tapped into a red/white in the bay that was connected to a timer. I switched to teh other red/white lead and now the engien cuts cleanly.
I did try to run a lead up to the front trunk and then tap into the #85 lead on both relays in order to route the low amperage 12 volt from the ECU fuel mgmt wireing to the relays. This did not work for me, so I am still wired into the yellow relay of death for the fuel pump energy. Not being a wiz with 930 wiring and having no access to a wiring schematic makes it tough to route a this one circuit.

Anyway, all else is good and the engine runs very well. Much smoother than with CIS and very snappy with the timing advance off idle (14 degrees). Still tuning and AFR's still need to be adjusted.

Picture attached as requested.

1988 930 coupe - Silver Metallic
3.3L w/GT35R, B&B Headers, RarlyL8 muffler, TurboKraft IC, Tial WG, tecGT based phased sequential EFI & ignition, Wevo shifter/coupler, ...
Old 06-12-2011, 05:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)