View Single Post

more 944 S2/Turbo factory racing posters

These are original factory posters, not reprints, reproductions, etc, measuring 30 x 40”, and have been stored flat, they are in at least very good to excellent condition, with only a small amount of handling marks from being moved around. No pinholes, no tape. The photo shown is of the actual posters, nothing is holding them down. Any funny angles are camera artifacts from me trying to get a good picture from above. The cloud of dust of the 88 Turbo Cup really is a cloud of dust and not an artifact.

$50 each (7/12 change to $40) plus shipping, US is $7.00, Canada $7.50, anywhere else $15. Three or more free shipping, anywhere.

Within the US I will ship them in a 3” diameter tube inside of a USPS priority mail tube, which is actually triangular. I will have paper hanging off of either side of the poster so that if it were to slide the paper will take the hit, not the poster. Internationally I cannot use the USPS priority mail tube, so I use a tube in a tube that I can stand on without bending it.

My e-mail is cs8815 at aol dot com.

Last edited by 88cs; 07-12-2011 at 08:28 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 09:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)