View Single Post

Garage
Almost. I have not gotten the return line yet. Is there a lot of pressure on that line? It's not nearly as bad as the pressure lines. I can replace that later with fuel line that is not so expensive. I am going to swap out the fuel filter too. I had received an incorrect fuel filter in the past, that I should have returned, but it will come in handy.

I pilfered the rear 930 pump from the maroon car, which look nearly new especially compared to the original pulled from the 78. I guess that theft would be the first step to moving the maroon car to EFI. I wish someone would buy the 3.2 so I can justify putting the other turbo in the maroon car... I hope to get it (930) wrapped up today so I can get it inspected. I would like to take it to coffee this weekend as a gift to myself.

Any suggestions on where to put the o2 sensor? There is no bung. I can get one welded on if need be. Should it be right after the turbo correct?
Old 06-15-2011, 04:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)