View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
I had always planed going with the screw on flairs and 934 bumpers but the added cost would be too much for me. I've spent enough money in the last 5 years just trying to keep me alive that I could have bought Wayne's 962 so it doesn't leave a lot of extra to get the Sled finished. I decided to do the best I can with what I have so I'm going for a 964 Turbo S LM-GT look. Neat car, your being a 964 guy would appreciate it.
Yes, the one and only 964 Turbo S LM, of which no one knows the current whereabouts.
I hear ya about the $$$. I've got one kid in college and another to be there soon so I'm just happy to have anything to play with. Just normal maintenance is least a thou annually so my car will be all it can be in stock form until I get my inheritance or hit the lottery, whichever comes first
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb
Old 06-17-2011, 08:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)