Thread: First DE
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby466 View Post
I am soon going to order the "brake duct air manifold" from *Smart *Racing (pelican does not sell it)
It's been posted before, but it bears repeating; if it's a regular Pelican supplier (like I believe that Smart Racing is) and a regular part they supply (e.g. not a one-off), then Pelican can supply it, regardless of whether Pelican list in the catalog/web pages or not.

You pay the same price as you would pay the supplier anyway, Pelican ship with your other stuff, you get the benefit of combined shipping and Pelican's customer service (not that I've ever heard anything bad about Smart's, mind you).

Might have to wait a day or two for the drop ship to Pelican before the order can be assembled, and you have to call Pelican - but it can save you a few bucks on shipping, which all adds up. Heck, that might be two gallons of 110 octane

I know it's not just a rumor, I ordered a WEVO 915 billet side cover through Pelican that way (who didn't list it at the time, they might now) and got it combined into an existing order for regular catalog stuff. Just had to provide the WEVO part # and they took care of the rest.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)