View Single Post

Garage
A relocated clock on the pasenger side and a head temp gauge on the drivers side. It is a vintage, 1986 phone. I pulled the phone out so that all that is in there now is the cradle. I have the phone in the trunk. I figure that it will be a nice conversation piece some day. The original owner also put a second window switch on the pasenger side and a third window switch on the driver side for an auto up and down function. It sounded kind of silly to me at first but I really love those things. When you think about it, how often do you roll up or down a window part way.

The dumbest thing I have seen is that with the flick of a switch, I can get the rear liscense plate to fold down exposing a big back up light when the car is in reverse. I wish he had skipped that mod and gone with the RUF Intercooler instead. I will have to get a pic of that thing.

1986 930 Ultra-Smith RUF Slant Nose conversion, RUF VB, K-27 HF-S, B&B Headers and Exhaust, RUF Short Shifter, RUF Interior

Last edited by 1986 930; 06-17-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 06-17-2011, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)